Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Readjust

I tend not to make big announcements about new directions I plan to take my life. It seems to make it easier if I need to adjust that direction slightly when circumstances change or my attitude shifts a little. But it's important that I  stop ...retool ...rethink ...and readjust myself periodically. It's not a hard thing to do, I think, I just tend to forget to do it often enough. Most of us get caught up in balancing the world we create with the world in which we interact. Sometimes it takes a little reflection and prioritization to make it all work smoothly.

What do you do to keep things in perspective? Consider taking time to look at yourself objectively. You just might find something to smile about.

zoomz media

zoomzmedia/yS8je



No comments:

Post a Comment